PokerMatch - official site of the best Ukrainian room
PokerMatch - the best room for players from Ukraine
PokerMatch is an official site for playing for real money, which was originally aimed at visitors from Europe. Over time, it turned into the largest poker room for poker players from Ukraine, where you can create deposits in national currency. In this review, we’ll look at the benefits and features of a game at PokerMatch.
A bit about the history of the room
PokerMatch is a unique project that was created with an eye on players from Europe. A competent marketing program led to a rapid increase in traffic, so the room became the largest in Ukraine.
PokerMatch is the result of rebranding Paris Match Poker. Drastic changes have benefited him, as evidenced by:
- The warm attitude of the administration towards the players;
- Game client update;
- Profitable bonus program;
- Tournament grid expansion;
- Increased guarantees in tournaments.
Visitors from both Ukraine and Europe are still registered in the online room. To save them from the need to double convert currencies, management allowed the creation of deposits in:
Generous bonuses and promotions are provided for players from the CIS, therefore PokerMatch has become one of the most visited rooms in the post-Soviet space.
Advantages of the Ukrainian room
The constant influx of new visitors is due to the optimal conditions of the game, which were so carefully created by the management of PokerMatch. Players appreciate the online room for:
- Single Game Pool with PokerDom. Due to the high traffic, tables in any discipline and with any limits are filled quickly. Due to the large number of participants, solid prize pools are formed in tournaments.
- Multilingual technical support. Support service operators process requests in the Russian and Ukrainian languages equally quickly.
- Large selection of payment instruments. All the payment systems popular in the CIS are available in the cashier menu - Yandex.Money, WebMoney, Qiwi, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, etc.
- Modern software. Recently, a large-scale update of proprietary software has occurred in the room, so the game client has become more functional. By visiting the PokerMatch website, you can download the software for free both on a computer and on a mobile device.
- Settlements in hryvnia. PokerMatch is a one-of-a-kind reliable room where you can replenish your account and place bets in UAH. So now, players from Ukraine do not need to spend money on double currency conversion.
PokerMatch has repeatedly been awarded prizes and awards for the best technical support, stable software, the most generous bonuses, the largest increase in players. It is rightfully considered one of the most reliable and popular rooms in Ukraine.
How to start a game at PokerMatch?
Only registered visitors can play for money. Therefore, first you need to create an account.
How to start the game:
- Visit the official PokerMatch website;
- Click on the “Register” button;
- Enter an e-mail and create a password;
- Enter the promotional code (if any);
- Select a currency and click on the “Register” button.
If you wish, you can log in to the website of the room via social networks - Facebook, Telegram, etc. Now it remains only to download the game client:
- On the main page of the site, click on "Download Client";
- In the window that opens, click on "Download" again;
- Run the installer and follow the instructions;
- Log in to the system.
PokerMatch is played more at tables with low and medium rates. Tables for high rollers are mainly occupied by players from Europe.
Official PokerMatch Website
Visitors from Ukraine visit the site of the poker room without using additional software. In Russia, the PokerMatch is blocked by Roskomnadzor, since it is officially forbidden to play for money there. To get to the site, players use:
- VPN services
- Plugins for browsers;
- Turbo mode in Opera;
- Anonymizing sites;
- Browser TOR.
PokerMatch is an official site for playing poker for real money, the administration of which is attentive to players from both Ukraine and Russia.