PokerOk: Asian room with original disciplines
Today we present an overview of PokerOk - the leading room of the GGnetwork network. This is an Asian room, which is quite different from the usual poker sites, so it's worth playing here at least to test new sensations.
Advantages and disadvantages of PokerOk
Among the advantages of the room you can list:
- interface - concise, pleasant, appearance and functionality can be customized as you wish;
- reliable connection - the connection with the room will not end, only if you have no problems with the provider;
- viewing cards after the fold is a unique opportunity that allows players to look at the deal if they did not fold;
- inexperienced players - amateur businessmen who make large bets often play here, which increases the likelihood of a big jackpot;
- clubs - players have the opportunity to join VIP clubs, which gives certain advantages;
- support service - support works quickly and clearly, responding to all requests from players.
There are some disadvantages:
- design - it is bright and catchy enough that not all players will like;
- prohibition of third-party software - no programs, including analytical ones, are available here;
- mobile client - basically, a mobile application is used for the game, which may be inconvenient for players who are used to using a PC;
- client slowness - unlike popular rooms, PokerOk works quite slowly, which can strain some players.
These pros and cons are worth knowing before playing at PokerOk.
Let's see what bonuses and promotions have PokerOc prepared for new players.
First Deposit Bonus
According to tradition, the room gives a bonus for the first amount on the account. At PokerOk, the bonus amount can reach 1000$ and you need to wager it within 180 days. the promotion is paid gradually, at 5$ for each 50$ rake return. To activate the bonus, do not forget to go in your account in the following way: My bonus - Welcome bonus - Accept.
The room has a system of Fish Buffet points, which are issued to the player for achieving a certain amount of rake. By collecting a certain number of them, you can get a part of the commission given to the account. So, 1 point FB is equal to 0.01$ rake. The more points a user scores, the higher his VIP level. When moving to each level, you can rotate the drum, which will determine the new percentage of rakeback. Keep in mind that you need to strive to increase the number of points - if for the desired period of time you collect less points than before, the VIP status will decrease.
There is another nice point regarding rakeback. Players who play more than 100$ rake will receive a fixed rakeback at 50%.
PokerOk provides original disciplines that you will not find in other popular poker rooms:
- All-in or Fold. The original format for a table for 4 players, where you can perform only two actions - all-in and fold. Stack of all players - 8 big blinds. In Hold'em, trading takes place before the flop, in Omaha, the flop opens with the hand of cards.
- Rush and cash. The format of fast poker, where the currency is RMB (which are converted automatically). A feature of the format is that you can discard cards at any time, which adds dynamism to the game.
Also at PokerOk various tournaments with various disciplines are held. Beginners can play freerolls, and more confident players can take part in satellites.
Work with cash desk
The following payment systems are available for topping up an account and withdrawing money to PokerOk:
- Yandex money.
Also, for monetary operations, you can use bitcoins. When using plastic cards, conversion to rubles and hryvnias is available, for cards of another currency you will have to carry out additional conversion. To make the first withdrawal from the account, you need to go through verification and provide the room with scans of the necessary documents. Withdrawals usually go quickly - no one complains.
This concludes our review of PokerOk - if you liked the room with an unusual Asian spirit, rather register and play the original games from your phone or PC.