Poker Tournaments Match: How to Make Money in Online Poker
The current schedule of PokerMatch tournaments in 2020
PokerMatch tournaments are the most exciting poker room events that attract a lot of players. The venue offers both daily free freerolls and large-scale tournaments with a large prize pool. This article will briefly but thoroughly discuss this poker format at PokerMatch.
Types of Tournaments
Daily on PokerMatch Dozens of Texas Hold'em events (mostly), Omaha, and Chinese poker are held. They come in different formats, with different prize and buy-in.
At PokerMatch you can play:
- MTT. A format in which the game is played at several tables. The goal is to knock out all the other players and take a high position in the prize rating. At the beginning of the game, each poker player is dealt the same stack, and the player’s task is to increase it. Blind sizes increase with each hand, so the game is dynamic.
- Sit and Go. The format of single-table tournaments in which the game starts at the moment when the right number of players is typed. The prize pool is made up of buy-ins.
- Knockout tournaments. In this format, in addition to the struggle for a common prize pool, you can receive money for knocking out opponents. The advantage of knockout tournaments is that you can stay in the black without a winning place.
- Heads up Tournament format for two players - you must fight one-on-one with your rivals before winning.
- Satellites. Special events where tickets for large-scale tournaments and offline events are raffled off.
- Windfall. The format of the tournament is when the prize pool is formed by multiplying the buy-ins by a random number from 2 to 10,000.
- Turbo. A tournament format in which the blinds increase every 5 minutes.
- Freerolls. Tournaments for which a fee is not required. They are open and closed.
At PokerMatch tournaments, several convenient features are available:
- rebuy - buy chips;
- re-entri - re-entry in case of accidental departure;
- multi-entri - an opportunity to enter the tournament several times at the same time.
PokerMatch also hosts the major Winter Poker Cup and Iron Man series with millions of prize pools.
Freerolls are a great opportunity for beginners to collect a good bankroll without making any investments. At PokerMatch, open tournaments are available with a small prize pool for everyone, and private tournaments with more tasty winnings, but with a password. The password can be obtained by completing various tasks: register by reference, make a deposit, etc.
You can find out the list of available freerolls on the official website, and we will list the main ones:
- Freerolls from social networks. These are tournaments with good prize pools from Instagram, Facebook and Telegram. Available four times a week at 15:00. Passwords for them can be obtained from the official pages - they will appear 3-4 hours before the start of the tournament.
- Freerolls with Alexei Durnev. Freerolls with a prize fund of 5,000 hryvnia, which are held every Wednesday night at 21:00. Passwords can be obtained on the official page of the poker room or on the YouTube channel of Alexey.
- 3k Daily Marathon. Open freeroll with a prize fund of 3000 hryvnia. Held in the evening at 20:00.
- 5 Card Omaha PL School. Omaha freeroll with a small prize pool of 250 hryvnia.
How to take part in the tournament
You can participate in the tournament after registering for PokerMatch - you can do this on the official website. You can play through the browser version or download the client on a PC or mobile. If you have problems with access, use the official mirror or install a VPN.
To select the desired tournament, do the following:
- Go to the client or site and log in.
- In the menu that appears, select the "Tournaments" section.
- Filter them by the desired parameters: discipline, buy-in size, etc.
- Select the tournament you need and register in it.
That's all you need to know about PokerMatch tournaments - register at the poker room, play freerolls and collect a bankroll for games with serious bets!